Welcome to the 2022-2023 Season
We are excited to share our plans for the upcoming season.
As with our last season, we are focused on offering extra skills/development for both players and goalies.
We are planning for power skating prior to the season starting, and skills/development sessions throughout the season.
Our hope is to offer these programs to our members at minimal to no cost, however this will depend on our fundraising abilities.
Registration fees cover the following :
Ice rental costs
OWHA insurance and team/league related costs
Pictures-( new this year) team photo and individual digital prints are included in your registration fees
Bench staff insurance
2022-23 Registration fees
- minimum of 20 sessions- weekly
- local league players expect twice weekly ice ( practices and games)
- representative teams ( U11/U13/U15) should expect to be on the ice 3-4 times per week
Early bird pricing for U8-U15 players only
Players who register during the month of May will receive a reduced fee of $650.00
*not applicable to goalie packages, FUNdamentals, or Senior programming
Goalie packages U11/U13/U15/U18
All goalies will benefit from a 50% reduction in registration fees.
U18- zero dollars collected at registration.
- Once enough players have registered, we will evaluate the group( spring or fall) and place in the appropriate division. Fees will then be assigned.
- Please budget for $650-700
- Level of play to be determined
Senior B & C- zero dollars collected at registration
- Team fees are managed based on part time vs full time status
Please add this package to your cart if your daughter is wishing to tryout for representative level hockey
Cost: $30 for 3 tryout sessions
Schedules will be posted to the website.
*Representative fees will be set at $200 for the upcoming season. Payable to TCGHA by November 15th, 2022
Financial assistance: Financial assistance is available confidentially, please send an email to [email protected]
and the registrar will be in touch
Stay safe, and hoping you all have a fantastic summer.