Jan 27, 2022 | Barb Esbaugh | 329 views
New Arena Protocols as of January 31st, 2022
Please read the new arena protocols, which will come into affect as of Monday, January 31st, 2022...
· No more requirement of contact tracing
· Back to full capacity of dressing rooms, masks must be worn
· No requirement to pre screen through the QR code on arena door or the link sent to your groups
· Security will scan Provincial Vaccination Passport QR code, must be scanned not a visual
· Security will ensure that the screening questions posted at the front entrance are pointed out to everyone entering the facility. If the patron verifies they can answer the questions truthfully, they will be permitted into the facility or not be permitted if they have any symptoms.
· Food and Drink are permitted, everyone MUST remain seated while eating or drinking.
· 30 minutes prior to ice time, 15 minutes after still applicable for the dressing rooms.
· Arena capacity is 175 spectators which is 50% of capacity.
Thanks everyone, and hopefully this is the beginning of back to a normal season of hockey next year.
Director of Recreation
Township of Wellesley